MSC fulfills your environmental obligations in
every step of the construction project
Your success may depend on how thoroughly environmental risks are identified, analyzed and addressed... Being unaware of your environmental obligations does not relieve you of liability.
As a proactive participant in your construction and development process, MSC works closely with your team to determine Federal, State and local environmental requirements and factor in the associated expenses for the project.
Our due diligence and regulatory compliance services include:
- Phase I environmental site assessments (ESA)
- Phase II and III ESA's
- Regulatory compliance audits
- Contingency planning
- Environmental Permitting
- EH&S database systems
- Facility environmental health and safety plan development
- Facility operations
Any time during the scope of your project, MSC can assist in the completion of the requirements by preparing the necessary applications and related documents, performing the required activities and obtaining the essential permits as necessary.
Environmental quality requirement consulting and assessment services include:
- Air quality assessments (AQA) and reports
- Air quality/emissions permitting
- Generator fuel tank registration and spill prevention
- Spill Prevention, Containment and Countermeasure plans (SPCC)